Sorry, there aren't any cheap outlets for Breck, Keystone, Vail or Beaver Creek
- Vail Resorts owns all the mountains and controls the pricing and offers tightly.
- Save money by buying in advance online or via call center (at lest one week). Advance purchase of multi-day tickets provide 30+% savings. Walk-up rates are very expensive
- If you want to ski Vail or Beaver Creek, make sure they know. Most of the tix work at all the Vail Resorts mountains.
- If you want to ski at Copper one day, be sure to fill up on gas at a Shell-owned gas station. Buy 10 gallons and you get a BOGO ticket. Same thing goes for advanced ticket purchases at Arapahoe Basin and Copper, but the BOGO is typically the best deal.
- A word to the wise, don't plan on skiing every day. Breaks are good for the soul.
Ask a question in the comments and I'll give you more specifics.