Lots of Cool Places in Breck - even cooler hangout places if you are willing to drive to Frisco, Dillon, and Silverthorne
- I'm an Eagle County snob, so can't profess to the local Summit or "Slummit" county scene near "Breckfridge."
- If there are more than 6 in your party, try to make advanced reservations or you'll be waiting and waiting and waiting.
- There's a pretty good pizza/pub/Italian joint that can handle large parties in their loft. I've been out with groups of 30+ at Fatty's; they do a good job.
- Don't miss out on the Crepe Wagon on Main Street. Sometimes we drive the 45 minutes from Vail, just for a crepe.
- Yelp away and discover your own eats. But pretty much all Mexican in Summit county sucks.